The Maine Accelerates Growth Initiative (MxG) accelerates the growth of companies, communities, and talent by funding, creating, and leveraging high impact entrepreneurship and innovation programs and events through a collaborative and complementary network of organizations and individuals propelling prosperity across Maine.
We study emerging best practices to continuously improve our approach to creating an extraordinary future for Maine.
Interested in donating to the Maine Accelerates Growth Fund? Visit the Maine Community Foundation and donate
Contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Venture Avenue, Brunswick, ME 04011
The Maine Accelerates Growth Organizational Partner Network
MxG is a network of partners working together for Maine. We are initiatives, organizations, and individuals who take a long-term and system-wide approach to fostering innovation and entrepreneurship in Maine.
We most commonly work in a recognized or professional capacity to support innovation and entrepreneurship in our communities. We:
- Lead recognized startup ecosystem building initiatives;
- Run centers for creativity; manage incubators, or entrepreneurship programs at educational institutions;
- Lead groups of investors or funds supporting high-impact and growth-focused ventured;
- Are investors and serial entrepreneurs investing in building our local ecosystem;
- Are Organizations, or departments within organizations, conducting innovative research and development;
- Run programs and events as professional economic development organizations or leaders.
See who's already joined the network and what it means to be a part of the movement. Find out how easy it is to join us »