MxG Organizational Partner Network
The MxG Organizational Partner network is at the heart of our grass-roots collaborative effort. MxG has a statewide reach and a diversity of organizations and initiatives. Learn what it means to be a part of the network and you can take the first step in joining the movement. It's easy!
What does it mean to be an MxG Organizational Partner?
MxG exists as a community of partners and doers. Its strength and success is the result of the collaborative strength of partners. Partners work together to achieve a vision of accelerating the growth of companies, communities and talent by funding, creating and leveraging high-impact entrepreneurship and innovation programs and events through a collaborative and complementary network of organizations and individuals propelling prosperity across Maine.
MxG organizational partners agree to these shared principals:
- to collaborate to achieve the MxG vision
- to commit a portion of their fundraising efforts through the MxG fund so that matching grants can be triggered for broader investment into the ecosystem.
- to provide up to 10 hours of pro-bono work per month to support the MxG network and initiatives.
- to collect and contribute data for MxG's annual measurements of the ecosystem's strength.
- to substantially publicize and publicly acknowledge the MxG initiative and the collaborative community efforts of other members.
- to publicly celebrate entrepreneurs and innovators whenever possible.
What to learn more about becoming an MxG organizational partner? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to discuss joining the movement.